Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer of cousins!

Aven got to meet all of her cousins this summer. It was a blast!

 These three are part of the 2012 crew. Aven is just excited to have Capri around now so she'll have someone to play with for life. Is it child abuse to force cousins to be BFFs?



 
Aven's first big road trip was up to Oregon for Happy's retirement party. (Happy is James' mom which makes it the coolest grandma name ever.) We broke the super long trip in half by stopping in Sacramento to hang out with Trent and Elli. Check out Aven's stink face. Best picture ever.


 
Maybe I lied. This is a pretty awesome picture too. She went on her first plane trip to see Avery and baby Callie in Missouri. Callie is the last of the 2012 crew and she sure makes Aven look like Gigantor.



We love all of our cousins and can't wait until we can actually play together, as opposed to being forced to take pictures with them on the couch.

(Disclaimer: I am still not that great at making sure I take pictures of the important things so cousins not pictured but equally loved: Jolie, Leah, Cal, Kyla, Tyler, Jace, and Blake. See what I mean, I'm a slacker. In fact, I didn't even take the first picture either. It's something I'm working on.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

SO MUCH cuteness here! I say we follow up the summer of cousins with the fall of cousins, winter of cousins, and spring of cousins.

Chris and Erin said...

I agree!! Such a cute blog!