Friday, August 17, 2012

Good morning!

 We have the best baby in the world, for many reasons. What's the best reason? She's been sleeping 8+ hours during the night since she was 2 months old AND she wakes up like this:




Happy as can be and ready to start the day. This is a picture of her the first night she slept for 8 hours, taken May 18, just 2 days shy of 2 months. She's so proud of herself.



The bonus is that she usually has some pretty awesome bedhead in the morning too.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:


Exhibit C:


Let's be honest, though. Even if I try to do her hair it pretty much looks the same way. It's just funnier in the morning for some reason.

3 comments:

Lexy and Jared said...

Could she be any cuter? I don't think so. P.S. When I have children, I am commissioning your help as sleep expert. If my kids aren't sleeping through the night by eight weeks, I'm shipping them to Aunt Patrice's.

Daneille said...

She's a cutie, alright! Also a darn fun baby to have around!

Katie said...

Her HAIR! Reminds me so much of baby Jolie's. When she was 2, no joke, a bird swooped down and tried to yank it off her head for nesting material. Watch your back Aven!

(By the way, you need to charge for that video download, because I could watch it 100 times.)