Sunday, October 25, 2009

Politically Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=related

What better way to celebrate the election of our first black president then to grow a giant weed-fro on his politically "Determined" face?

People will do anything for a buck.



Ours is in the mail.

Unfortunately, we couldn't shell out the $60 for his politically "Happy" face. There's just something odd about paying more money to look up and see our president's clay head, who after a few days of water and sun reminds us more of Don King or a young Michael Jackson (R.I.P. homie), smiling as the economy tanks.

I want to look up from my kitchen sink to see my Alfalfa=headed Obama looking like he is doing something to save my 401k.

Nothing says "Yes We Can" like my Determined Chia Prez.

No comments: