Friday, May 28, 2010

Golf

We like to golf.



I like golfing because I get to use my pretty pink and orange golf balls that James bought just for me.





















James likes golfing with me because I get to be his caddy.























Yesterday was the best day of golf I've ever had because I got my very first ball mark after hitting a very beautiful shot (which was a little too beautiful because it hit the green and continued to bounce right past the hole and down a very large hill). Can you see it?





















I was so proud of myself.

On a side note, I cut my hair for those of you who didn't already know. I went crazy and decided to donate it. I'm still getting used to not being able to put my hair in a ponytail without a million clips holding it in place. But I like it. I want it to grow out a little bit, but it's a fun change from having really long hair. And I get to look like Erin.


Another side note, here's another picture of Diesel listening to the walls talk to him. I just think it looks so silly. What dog sits and stares at walls?


8 comments:

{larissa} said...

you cut your hair? that's huge!! and I love that you're playing golf now. it's sooooooooo fun.

i miss you fool

Kristin said...

You are so freaking cute with your short hair. I wish I had your sick golfing skills. That's really impressive! I want a Diesel. :)

Lexy and Jared said...

Can't believe you cut your hair and made a golf mark in the same week! That is more progress than I could hope for. I consider myself successful if I wake up with time to make Jared a lunch. P.S. You are fly. And SYTYCD is starting!

Katie said...

I love your pink and orange balls! Almost as much as your mom loves "b.h." balls.

Right Daneille??

Daneille said...

Amen, Katie! Forget the colors; it's B.H. or bust (or should I say bald?). But that's a change of subject... As for the second side note, Patrice, don't be shocked when Diesel starts wearing hats made out of aluminum foil. You know, "Signs". He must protect himself.

Katie said...

Our new DC license plates "BHORBUST"

Ryan and Kiley said...

Why are there no pictures of your new hair cut? I must see this! I love your pink golf balls and that you golf with your hubby. I need to take that up. You me & lexy need to get some conf calls going on SYTYCD. Thoughts so far?

Jennifer Lynn said...

where are pictures of this new hair!? I don't think i've ever seen you with short hair.

<3 Jennn